Woven Bodice Fitting Support $29.95
Get the fitting support you need to have well-fitting garments every time you sew! Imagine never again feeling stressed over a sewing project, hoping it’s going to fit. With a little help from Janet, you will know it’s going to fit and fit well!
Here’s all you have to do:
- Choose a bodice pattern from our website. This can be a bodice sloper (1201, 1301, 1302) pattern or one of our basic shirt patterns; Women’s Shirt Maker’s Express is a good place to start for woven fabrics.
- Note: Kits for Woven Bodice fitting are available at: www.islandersewing.com/fitting
- Download the Free Woven Bodice Fitting Critique PDF instructions.
- Follow the instructions and then submit photos using the guidelines in the instructions.
- Note: A video guide is available for Woven bodice fitting at: www.youtube.com/c/islandersewingsystems/playlists
- The Woven Bodice Fitting Support includes 3 email consultations from Janet starting with your first submission of photos.
- Note: The average need for fitting support is 2 submissions.
- Submit photos for critique by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org Fitting in the subject line. Include in your email any questions or concerns you may have. Janet will review the photos and reply with directions.
Knit Bodice Fitting Support is also available at: www.islandersewing.com/fitting